The Gallery Project - Workshops @ Avon Mill
This Spring The Gallery Project have a super programme of workshops planned to help you get creative this Spring!
Tuesday 7th PAPER FOLDING with Sally Wilkinson
Thursday 23rd BASKET MAKING with Vivienne Turner
Friday 7th HAND EMBROIDERED TEXTILES with Annie Morris
Wednesday 26th PASTEL PAINTING with Sarah Harcus
Thursday 4th MOSAIC MADNESS with Ali Soper
To book your place - Pop into the gallery - or give them a call on 01548 559 150
Devon Greater Horseshoe Bat Project
Devon Bat Survey
Would you like to know which bats are in your local area ? Borrow a bat detector from April to October to find out ........Avon Mill is a pick up point for the detectors. You can find out more about the project and book the bat detector at www.devonbatproject.org
The Tempest by William Shakespeare
16th & 17th June 2017
Following the highly enjoyable performance of 'Twelfth Night 'in 2016, we are thrilled that the 'Theatre Hub' are returning to Avon Mill with 'The Tempest' this year.
Touch for health workshops
with Liz Reddish @ avon Mill
Touch for Health is an easy, simple, safe system of Energy Kinesiology (muscle-testing and energy-balancing) with goal-setting and creative visualization. The Touch for Health four weekend certificate provides hands-on, practical workshops that will train you to:
• Develop personal awareness and clarify your personal goals & motivation.
• Clear mental / emotional / physical and energetic blocks.
• Increase energy & vitality and counteract fatigue.
• Relieve pain & release tension - headaches, backaches, stomach aches,arm, shoulder, leg & knee pain.
• Release mental & emotional stress
• Enhance health & wellness and help prevent disease and injury.
• Accelerate recovery from illness & injuries
• Improve performance at work, school and at home; in sports and in relationships.
• Identify foods which enhance your energy and ones that don’t!
• Balance your energy flow to enhance your personal bests, achieve more consistent and frequent peak performance, reach your life goals, and enjoy life to the fullest.
Touch for Health is the most widely used system of kinesiology in the world. This synthesis is recognised and respected as a fundamental training for other kinesiology systems as well as a healing modality in it's own right for laypeople and professionals alike.
Level 1: 30/09/17 & 01/10/17 Level 2: 25/11/17 & 26/11/17 Level 3: 24/02/18 & 25/02/18 Level 4: 21/04/18 & 22/04/18
For more information contact: Liz Reddish: 07971 106572/ firstname.lastname@example.org / www.devonwellhouse.co.uk
with Annie Morris
on Friday 11th November.
Two sessions 10-12.30 and 1.30-4.
During the two sessions you will be making beautiful hand sewn Christmas decorations, different ones at each session so people can do a whole day if they wish.
To book or for more details call
'The Gallery Project'
on 01548 559150